- McLaren Bay Region's Emergency Department sees approximately 44,000 patients per year,
about 120 patients per day.
RNs are trained in advanced cardiac care and advanced pediatric care.
- We have an expertly trained staff with multiple
physician coverage at peak times.
- McLaren Bay Region is a Primary
, which means that a specialized team responds to
every suspected stroke patient.
- McLaren Bay Region is a regional
leader in Cardiac Care, with 5 catheterization labs, and advanced
open heart surgery.
- McLaren Bay Region is a Neuroscience Center of
Excellence, with experts in diagnostic radiology, neurology and
neurosurgery who can care for any trauma or injury to the brain, spine, neck,
or nervous system.
- If you feel you need emergency care, do not hesitate to come in, or call
9-1-1. We will care for you whatever the situation is.