The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is the nation's leading exercise program designed exclusively for older adults. SilverSneakers® offers physical activity, health education, and social events for people who are Medicare-eligible and Group Retiree members.
SilverSneakers® helps reduce health care costs by reducing the physical and mental effects of aging and reducing the number of hospital visits for older adults.
The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise, and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers fitness membership at McLaren Fitness includes:
- Access to our basic amenities such as private locker rooms, private showers, and state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- SilverSneakers classes and other classes offered at McLaren Fitness such as yoga, mat pilates and Zumba®.
- Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
- Expand your social network and strengthen friendships.
- Increase your mental sharpness.
- Take part in social activities and wellness seminars.
- Most importantly, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers. Join them today! Bring your SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our Program AdvisorSM, Crystal Parsons, will help you enroll!
Click here to see if you qualify.
www.silversneakers.com Call (888)423-4632 for more information.