Join the Living Better Club
McLaren Macomb’s Living Better Club, open to anyone age 55 or older, links you to health information, education, special events and discounts. Best of all, membership is free.
Benefits of joining this free club include:
- Free Living Better Club seminars offered several times throughout the year, which include lunch and a program on current health and wellness issues important to seniors.
- Java General, the hospital’s coffee bar, offers a punch card that will allow you to receive a free hot or cold beverage after purchasing 4 beverages. Receive your punch card by showing your Living Better Club membership card at Java General at time of initial purchase.
- The hospital’s gift shop offers a 10% discount on the total price of “gift items,” with some exceptions, including food/candy/beverages, flowers, magazines, greeting cards and framed art. Your membership card must be shown at time of purchase to receive discount.
- Physical Therapy Services will provide a free back screening assessment at the Northpoint location (Gratiot near 16 Mile Road) or the Shelby Township location (Van Dyke at 26 Mile Road). Appointments are required, and members must identify themselves as Living Better Club members and present the membership card arrival.
- Discounted AMC movie tickets are available to you at the hospital cashiers office by showing your membership card.
You will receive periodic mailings to keep you informed about additional programs and special events throughout the year offered to Living Better Club members.
To join, click here to print the membership form. Mail the completed membership form to the address listed on the form and you will receive a welcome packet and membership card in the mail in approximately six weeks.