Maximum Mobility is a therapy home care program that focuses on improving overall balance problems.
This will help if you have any of the following:
- Gait and Balance deficits
- Assistive Devices (walker, cane)
- Neuropathies: Diabetes, PVD
- Visual Deficits
- Dizziness: Taking antivert/meclizine
- Recent Falls
- Recent Mobility Decline; Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's or Stroke
- 94% decrease in the risk of falls
- 87% decrease in neuropathic (nerve) pain
- 90% of patients followed for 1 year had not experienced a fall.
If you have three (3) or more of the following risk factors, it is an indication of elevated Fall Risk.
- Are you over the age of 65?
- Have you experienced one or more falls in the past year?
- Do you have neuropathy, numbness in feet or hands or painful feet?
- Have you experienced a stroke or any other neurological problems?
- Do you have difficulty with vision?
- Do you have mobility problems?
- Do you lose your balance, have general weakness, need assistance to get around, or use assistive devices (walker, cane, wheelchair, etc)?
- Are you afraid of falling?
- Do you take more than 4 medications?
- Do you feel dizzy or unsteady if you make sudden changes in movement, such as bending down or turning quickly?
- Do you have confusion, feel depressed or have anxiety?
Contact McLaren HomeCare customer service at 866-323-5974.