1. Open the Market
2. In the Search Field enter Citrix Receiver. Select the Citrix Receiver from the Search Results.
3. Tap Install
4. You will be shown the resources that the Citrix Receiver will want access to. Tap OK. Download & Install will start.
5. When the application has finished installing, open your App Drawer and select the Citrix icon.
6. Upon launch, you will get the following screen. Select Set up my existing account.
7. On the Add Account screen enter the following:
Username: your username
Description: Citrix Portal
8. Check the box for Use Citrix Access Gateway.
|Gateway Settings: ON
Gateway Type: Enterprise Edition
Tap to Select: Domain Only
9. Tap on Save in the lower left of the screen when done.
10. Now you will be prompted for your password to access the Portal. Enter your Physician's Portal password.
11. To see the list of applications available to you, select Applications from the top left corner; you will see a list similar to the one below.
12. After the list of Apps is generated, if you LONG PRESS on an app, you will get the opportunity to select it as a Favorite.
13. When launching an Application, you will see something similar to the following screens: