1. Download the Citrix Client for Mac (Cerner Approved) by clicking here.
2. Take note to where the file is being saved (not all systems are the same) and click Save.
3. Locate your downloaded client file disk image. Double click on it to mount the image.
4. Once the image mounts the Citrix installer will begin, read and follow the on screen instructions.
5. Click through the prompts.
6. Click Close when done installing.
7. Now quit and then restart Safari and browse to https://nmhctx.northernhealth.org.
8. Login to the Citrix portal with your credentials.
9. Click Skip Check. This only applies to Microsoft Windows.
10. Click on any one of your Citrix applications and you should receive a window like the one below. Click Open.
If your applications do not launch, verify through your hard drive that the following directories exist:
Alternatively if the Citrix folders do exist above then the .ica file extension needs to be associate to the online plugin program found in the Citrix folder above. Follow the document found here, but assume ".asp" to be ".ica" instead.
If it still fails to work, and you verified that the plug is installed, try installing Firefox.