1. Open the App Store.
2. In the Search Field enter "Citrix Receiver". Choose the appropriate receiver for your device (iPad or Iphone).
3. Click Free - then Install App.
4. The App Store will exit while the Application Installs and put an icon on your device.
5. On the iPad you wil see the following screen. Tap Getting Started for enterprise app store.
6. Enter the following information in the appropriate fields for General Settings:
Description: NMRH Citrix
Username: (your username)
Password: (leave blank)
7. Tap on Save in the upper right portion of the screen.
8. Now you will be prompted for your password to access the Portal. Enter your Physician's Portal password.
9. To see the list of applications available to you, select Applications from the top left corner; you will see a list similar to the one below.
- By pressing the “+” next you an application you want to use, it will send a link to the workspace desktop.
- When you have selected the apps you want press the HOME key.
- After you select your apps, you can launch them. In this example, the command prompt is launched.
- Add more apps to your Citrix Receiver Desktop, press the Explore button on the top LEFT of the iPad.
- From here you can add as many apps as you have available.
To add ADDITIONAL logons:
- Press the Explore button
- Click on the NAMED INSTANCE of your store (in this case Northernhealth Virtual Apps.)
- The stores window will pop up, click the “+” button.
- Follow the steps mentioned above to add the additional accounts. Make sure to change the description for each account.