What is Breakfree?
Breakfree is a new program that promotes bone health by serving as comprehensive resource for doctors and their patients who may be at risk. It is a dedicated center of expertise for the treatment of osteoporosis, bone fractures, and other bone-health concerns
Breakfree empowers physicians and their patients by providing essential bone-health resources all in one place.
- A comprehensive patient plan that includes specific diet, exercise and lifestyle recommendations, supported, as necessary, by prescription medicine
- Screening and detection procedures, such as Bone Mineral Density (BMD) testing, to help identify and deal with compromised bone mass
- A quick-response process for treating bone-fracture patients
- A team of bone-health specialists for seamless, long-term treatment
- Continuous program improvement and early adoption of best practices
- Information, research and data to help doctors, caregivers and patients make informed decisions