CalendarBack to calendar
Health and Wellness for Kids: Summer Camp
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS FULL. Please call 724.357.7188 to be placed on a waitlist.
Calling all kids ages 6-12! Join IRMC for a FREE four-week camp held on June 8, 15, 22 and 29.
- Get healthy! Learn and make hands-on healthy recipes led by IRMC Registered Dietitians (supplies provided)
- Get active! Exercise activities led by IRMC Exercise Physiologist (wear comfortable clothing and sneakers)
- Have fun! Camp is for children ages 6-12
- Attend all four weeks to receive a gift (including a t-shirt)!
- Each participant will be entered to win a bicycle, courtesy of the Indiana Healthcare Foundation
Parent/guardian must stay for the duration of the camp. Please let us know if your child has any allergies. To ensure your child gets the best experience possible, we will cap registration at 25 participants.
In the event of rain, participants will be provided an indoor location at IRMC once signed-up.