Health libraryBack to health library
Be your child's best defense
Childhood immunizations build a wall of protection around kids. They help prevent diseases that can cause serious illnesses, even death. And studies show vaccines are safe. Help your child get this important protection by staying up-to-date with their shots.
Build your child’s immunity brick by brick
Each childhood vaccine helps protect your little one from serious diseases like:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Whooping cough
Every shot. On time. Because you care.
Sources: American Academy of Family Physicians; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Which vaccines does your child need? Find out.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "COVID-19 Vaccine." https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/downloads/COVID-19-immunization-schedule-ages-6months-older.pdf.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-18yrs-child-combined-schedule.pdf.
- Department of Health and Human Services. "Five Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child." https://www.hhs.gov/immunization/get-vaccinated/for-parents/five-reasons/index.html.
- FamilyDoctor.org. "Family Vaccines: What They Are and Why Your Child Needs Them." https://familydoctor.org/childhood-vaccines-what-they-are-and-why-your-child-needs-them/.
- HealthyChildren.org. "Vaccine Safety: Get the Facts." https://www.healthychildren.org/English/safety-prevention/immunizations/Pages/Vaccine-Safety-The-Facts.aspx.
- NCQA. "Childhood Immunization Status (CIS)." https://www.ncqa.org/hedis/measures/childhood-immunization-status/.