Improving our community
We focus on your health and how we can help make it better.
The Institute for Healthy Living at Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) was developed to address community health and wellness issues, promote healthy living and educate those we serve.
Our goal is to provide programs that help people of all ages adopt a healthier lifestyle and reduce their risk for chronic diseases.
- View a listing of IRMC's classes and events.
- Learn about our S&T Wellness Center.
- Schedule a session with one of our registered dietitians for nutritional counseling.
- Contact us to request our attendance at attend your health fair or community event.
- IRMC offers a tobacco cessation program.
Business and organization partnerships
IRMC's Corporate Wellness Program can tailor a plan for your business. We offer one-time screenings and educational sessions as well as a full program including biometric screenings, Know Your Numbers and other educational sessions, health-coaching appointments, and health-tracking software with reports to track trends to make informed decisions on how to improve employee health and productivity.