Testing offered at IRMC
Currently, IRMC is only testing those who are symptomatic or have a known exposure to COVID-19. In order to receive a COVID-19 test through IRMC, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Call 724.459.1740 for a brief evaluation on the signs and symptoms you are experiencing.
- You will be provided a link to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- Provider will evaluate you via telemedicine and order a COVID-19 test if criteria is met.
- Once the provider evaluates you, a test will be ordered at their discretion. Then, you may call 724.357.7075 to report for test at our drive-thru location.
Pending COVID-19 test results
If you do not receive an email for portal access, please check your spam folder or call 724.357.7011 to troubleshoot.
Patients who are COVID+ or symptomatic needing routine tests
- Patients that need to obtain routine diagnostic and wellness tests (like bloodwork, etc.) and are confirmed to be COVID+, please delay routine and wellness testing until your quarantine period is over.
- If the routine and wellness testing must be completed during your quarantine period, please schedule your appointment with the IRMC Scheduling Center at 724.357.7075. You will receive care at IRMC Main Campus, where we have an isolated special testing area. COVID+ or suspected COVID+ (symptomatic) patients cannot receive diagnostic tests at Indiana Chestnut Ridge, Marion Center, Seward, Northern Cambria or 119 Professional Center locations.