COVID-19 symptomatic or asymptomatic testing
In order to receive a COVID-19 test through IRMC, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Call UrgiCare at 724.459.1740 or your PCP at 724.357.7075 for a brief evaluation on the signs and symptoms you are experiencing (if any).
- You will be provided a link to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- Provider will evaluate you via telemedicine and order a COVID-19 test.
- Once the provider evaluates you, a test will be ordered. Then, you may call 724.357.7075 to report for testing at the COVID Drive-Thru located at the old UrgiCare Building/Outpatient Services Building (by appointment only). COVID-19 testing is offered Monday - Friday, 7 am to 6 pm and Saturday, 7 am to 12 pm.
Travel testing for COVID-19
A physician order is not required. Please call 724.357.7075 to schedule your travel COVID-19 PCR test. Travel testing is $85 per person, due at the time of scheduling the PCR drive-thru test. You may pay for the PCR test by credit/debit card. Results are available on the portal or can be emailed to you.
*Travel testing IS NOT available at the Emergency Dept.
Pending COVID-19 test results
If you do not receive an email for portal access, please check your spam folder or call 724.357.7011 to troubleshoot.
Patients who are COVID+ or symptomatic needing routine tests
- Patients that need to obtain routine diagnostic and wellness tests (like bloodwork, etc.) and are confirmed to be COVID+, please delay routine and wellness testing until your quarantine period is over.
- If the routine and wellness testing must be completed during your quarantine period, please schedule your appointment with the IRMC Scheduling Center at 724.357.7075. You will receive care at IRMC Main Campus, where we have an isolated special testing area. COVID+ or suspected COVID+ (symptomatic) patients cannot receive diagnostic tests at Indiana Chestnut Ridge, Marion Center, Seward, Northern Cambria or 119 Professional Center locations.