COVID-19 symptomatic or asymptomatic testing
COVID-19 testing is offered at two convenient locations.
Schedule your COVID-19 test
- Call UrgiCare in Blairsville at 724.459.1700 or your PCP at 724.357.7075 for a brief evaluation on the signs and symptoms you are experiencing (if any).
- You will be provided a link to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- Provider will evaluate you via telemedicine and order a COVID-19 test.
- After evaluation, you may call 724.357.7075 to schedule testing at the Indiana location only, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- Scheduled COVID-19 tests will now be done at the Primary Care Walk-in Clinic at 875 Hospital Road, Indiana, PA.
Walk-in COVID-19 testing
A provider will evaluate you in-person and testing will be order at the providers discretion. Locations include:
- IRMC Primary Care Walk-in Clinic, 875 Hospital Road, Indiana, PA, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
- UrgiCare at Chestnut Ridge, 25 Colony Blvd, Blairsville, PA, Monday through Sunday, 8 am – 8 pm
Travel testing for COVID-19
A physician order is not required. Please call 724.357.7075 to schedule your travel COVID-19 PCR test. Travel testing is $85 per person, due at the time of scheduling the PCR test. You may pay for the PCR test by credit/debit card. Results are available on the portal or can be emailed to you.
Scheduled Covid-19 test will now be collected at the Primary Care Walk-in Clinic at 875 Hospital Road, Indiana, PA.
*Travel testing IS NOT available at the Emergency Dept.
Pending COVID-19 test results
Patients who are waiting for test results are encourage to visit portal here to view your test results. To enroll in the portal, click here. If you do not receive an email for portal access, please check your spam folder or call 724.357.7011 to troubleshoot.
Patients who are COVID+ or symptomatic needing routine tests
- Patients that need to obtain routine diagnostic and wellness tests (like bloodwork, etc.) and are confirmed to be COVID+, please delay routine and wellness testing until your quarantine period is over.
- If the routine and wellness testing must be completed during your quarantine period, please schedule your appointment with the IRMC Scheduling Center at 724.357.7075. You will receive care at IRMC Main Campus, where we have an isolated special testing area. COVID+ or suspected COVID+ (symptomatic) patients cannot receive diagnostic tests at Indiana Chestnut Ridge, Marion Center, Seward, Northern Cambria or 119 Professional Center locations.