Testing offered at IRMC
Currently, IRMC is testing those who are symptomatic, have a known exposure to COVID-19, or are requesting voluntary testing for travel. In order to receive a COVID-19 test through IRMC, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Call UrgiCare at 724.459.1740 or your PCP at 724.357.7075 for a brief evaluation on the signs and symptoms you are experiencing (if any).
- You will be provided a link to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- Provider will evaluate you via telemedicine and order a COVID-19 test.
- Once the provider evaluates you, a test will be ordered. Then, you may call 724.357.7075 to report for testing at our drive-thru location (by appointment only). Drive-thru testing is available Monday-Friday from 9 AM-5 PM.
Travel COVID-19 PCR testing
Travel testing is $85 per person, due at the time of scheduling the PCR drive-thru test. You may pay for the PCR test by credit/debit card.
*Travel testing IS NOT available at the Emergency Dept.
Pending COVID-19 test results
If you do not receive an email for portal access, please check your spam folder or call 724.357.7011 to troubleshoot.
Patients who are COVID+ or symptomatic needing routine tests
- Patients that need to obtain routine diagnostic and wellness tests (like bloodwork, etc.) and are confirmed to be COVID+, please delay routine and wellness testing until your quarantine period is over.
- If the routine and wellness testing must be completed during your quarantine period, please schedule your appointment with the IRMC Scheduling Center at 724.357.7075. You will receive care at IRMC Main Campus, where we have an isolated special testing area. COVID+ or suspected COVID+ (symptomatic) patients cannot receive diagnostic tests at Indiana Chestnut Ridge, Marion Center, Seward, Northern Cambria or 119 Professional Center locations.