Are you uninsured? Need a doctor and medications? Access to healthcare?
IRMC Physician Group Social Services is well equipped to overcome many barriers to patient health. We serve any patient who participates with an IRMC Physician Group provider.
We offer access to:
- Wellness and sick visits.
- Affordable prescriptions.
- Mental health support.
- Specialist visits.
Let us help you
- Find a doctor.
- Health insurance options.
- Connect you to state and community programs to make healthcare affordable.
2019 household guidelines
|Number of people||Annual salary|
Our knowledgeable team connects patients with community and social resources, and increases access to healthcare for the uninsured. We provide additional support in the provider's office and by phone for patients to help them navigate issues in their social environment and their healthcare needs. Our most frequent referrals include:
- Patient care coordination.
- Uninsured patients.
- Drug/alcohol concerns.
- Frequent emergency/UrgiCare visits.
- Mental health.
- Poor patient compliance to health needs.
- Pregnancy supports.
- Social and community resources.
- Housing barriers.
- Transportation needs.
- Chronic care management.
PLEASE NOTE: The Indiana Regional Medical Center indemnity program, Empower3/Symetra programs are no longer available.