is a secure online tool that allows you to stay connected and in charge of your health—anytime, anywhere.
Safe, secure, confidential.
is state-of-the-art software that helps our clinicians to drive quality and positive outcomes for our patients by having one medical record that is shared between the hospital, the Indiana Physician Group (IPG), clinics and other specialty services. Having your medical record in one location allows your physicians to efficiently communicate and coordinate your care.
With , you can:
- Pay your bill in one location.
- Receive automated reminders of upcoming appointments.
- Review certain test results and your health history.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Request an appointment.
- Communicate with your physician's office.
NEW! We also offer the ability for you to securely connect some of the health management apps you might use (e.g., fitness trackers, dietary trackers) to your health record. This new process provides access to your health and wellness data that will enable you and your care team to make informed choices. If you are interested in this opportunity, let us know by emailing our team at ISPortal@indianarmc.org.
How to join :
- Upon registration, let the staff know that you are interested in joining .
- To sign up you will need to provide your personal email address and your home ZIP code.
- You will receive an invitation to join through your email.
- Follow the simple instructions for registration.
- Remember to "bookmark" to continue viewing your health information.
Do not use to report a life-threatening situation or an urgent medical condition. In these instances, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
All patients now can self-enroll to use IRMC's Patient Portal:
Please note: If using an email address to complete verification, your email address must be on file with Indiana Regional Medical Center. To have your email address added to your record, please call Health Information Management (Medical Records) at 724.357.7038.
To begin the self-enrollment process, please click self-enrollment button: