IRMC Cancer Center, in partnership with UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, provides world-class cancer care right in Indiana, Pennsylvania. Conveniently located on Hospital Road, we specialize in medical and radiation oncology.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated-community networks of cancer physicians and healthcare specialists in the country. At IRMC Cancer Center, we provide a free door-to-door patient van transportation service to qualified patients, on-site social service assistance, nutritional counseling, and more.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers provided or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician. We accept most insurance plans.
Appointments can be made by calling the numbers provided or coordinating through a family physician, a primary care provider or a specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at IRMC Cancer Center:
- Medical oncology:
- Biological therapy administration (BRMT).
- Chemotherapy administration.
- Colony stimulating factors (CSF).
- Experimental drug treatments Interferon (IFN).
- Interleukin monoclonal antibodies (MoAb).
- Radiation oncology:
- Radiation therapy.
- Diagnostic services: PET and CT.
- Treatment services: External beam radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
IRMC Cancer Center provides the following supportive care services:
- Financial/insurance counseling.
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling.
- Symptom/side effects management.
- Transportation services.
- Nutritional counseling.
- Palliative care.
- Medical oncology.
- Radiation oncology.
Gopala Amar Ramineni, MD
Boriana Kamenova, MD