If you have a circulation problem that is affecting your health or quality of life, the vascular team at Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) can offer the expert treatment you need right here, close to home.
Our vascular expertise
Vascular surgeons help people with conditions that affect veins and arteries outside the heart and brain, including blocked or narrowed leg, neck, arm or other arteries.
At IRMC, we have the expertise and equipment to diagnose and treat even the most complex vascular problems.
Whenever possible, we manage vascular conditions with medicines. But, if that's not enough to help you, our vascular surgeon can offer you minimally invasive catheter procedures and surgical reconstructions.
If you need vascular surgery, you will be in the very capable hands of a highly trained specialist. Your procedure will be performed by a board-certified vascular surgeon with many years of experience.
Vascular surgery and other services we offer
Here are some of the vascular services we perform:
- Preventive screenings for circulation problems, like peripheral artery disease (PAD).
- Lower leg bypass surgery. This includes femoral popliteal bypass and femoral to femoral bypass. This surgery can help improve blood flow to the lower extremities.
- Carotid endarterectomy. The procedure removes plaque from the neck arteries, which may help prevent strokes.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs. The repairs may help prevent life-threatening ruptures or tears of this critical artery.
- Minimally invasive vascular tests and treatments (such as the placement of leg stents).
- Treatment for non-healing wounds in the feet.