If you're looking for a great OB/GYN, the experts at Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) are here for you.
Whether you need a yearly pelvic exam, pregnancy care or help with any kind of gynecology condition, you can get expert care right here, close to home.
From the front desk staff to our providers, we take the time to get to know you as a person, not only as a patient. We want you to feel confident in our skills—and at ease with our team.
We'll try to get you in quickly for an appointment. And it's easy to get in touch if you have a question or need to follow up with us after your office visit.
You're the reason we're here. You come first.
Our obstetrics and gynecology services
The IRMC team includes board-certified OB-GYNs who are supported by skilled nurses and other providers, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
We offer complete OB/GYN services for women of all ages and stages, including:
- Well-woman exams. Regular gynecological visits are important. They focus on preventive care and early detection. A well-woman visit may include pelvic exams, Pap smears and clinical breast exams. We'll help you stay up to date on screening mammograms too.
- Family planning. This includes IUDs (intrauterine devices) and implanted birth control.
- Evaluation of symptoms that may need treatment, such as abnormal menstrual bleeding or vaginal discharge.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests and treatments.
- Gynecological procedures. We offer office procedures such as curettage and dilation, colposcopy and cryotherapy. Our OB/GYNs are also surgeons. They perform surgeries such as tubal ligation (getting the tubes tied) and robotic hysterectomy.
When you need a pregnancy doctor
Are you ready to start or grow a family? As obstetricians, we'll take great care you and your baby every step of the way.
Our care starts with preconception and continues through prenatal visits to delivery in our Wonderful New Life Maternity Center.
Our patients include women whose pregnancies are considered high risk. That may be the case because of their age or health problems.
How to make an OB/GYN appointment
We have two convenient locations in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and one in Blairsville, Pennsylvania.
To make an appointment, please call us at 888.452.IRMC (4762).