Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC) offers world-class inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation. Our physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists help patients of all ages heal after illness, injury or surgery. We can help you too.
Many people are familiar with physical therapy after an injury. But at IRMC, our services include so much more. Our experienced physical therapists help people who have limited physical function and offer treatments such as:
- Aquatic therapy.
- Balance and vestibular therapy.
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM).
- Lymphedema therapy.
- Neurotherapy and stroke rehabilitation.
- Orthotics and prosthetics.
- Women's therapy to treat urinary incontinence and educate women about the condition.
Balance and Concussion Center
At Indiana Total Therapy (ITT) West, our Balance and Concussion Center provides specialized care. Services include:
- Balance therapy to help prevent falls and address imbalance issues.
- Concussion therapy including ImPACT concussion testing. We follow Return to Play protocol and can help your athlete stay safe and play smart.
- Vestibular therapy to treat conditions like acoustic neuroma, allergies, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo and Meniere's disease.
Getting back to daily activities is the goal after any illness or injury. Occupational therapy can make it happen.
At IRMC, you'll find expert occupational therapists at ITT at the Human Motion Institute and ITT West locations. Services include hand therapy, arthritis therapy and cognitive testing and rehab. We also offer pre-drivers and back-to-work assessments.
Speech therapists don't just address communication—they also assess and treat swallowing and cognitive deficits. Whether these issues are related to age, illness or injury, the team at ITT at the Human Motion Institute has you covered.
Speech therapy can address issues ranging from stuttering to social communication. Our therapists can help you make the most of assistive technology, too.
Get the rehabilitation help you need
No matter what kind of rehabilitation you need, you can expect compassion and results at IRMC. Our experienced therapists are dedicated to empowering you to live the life you love.
Outpatient care is just a call away. Contact the location that meets your needs.