Indiana Regional Medical Center's UrgiCare provides fast, convenient, no-appointment-necessary services. In addition, seeking treatment at UrgiCare ensures complete hospital backup of all medical imaging, diagnostic testing and other ancillary services if needed. You can rely on UrgiCare when your primary care physician is unavailable or as an alternative to the emergency room.
As a patient, determining whether something is "urgent" or an "emergency" for you or your family is not easy. At IRMC, we are ready to help you either way:
Reasons to visit UrgiCare in Blairsville
- Seasonal allergies.
- Sinus infections.
- Cough, colds and flu.
- Rapid testing for sore throat, flu, or COVID. (Must have a provider evaluation)
- DOT physicals.
- Drug screening.
- Fractures and sprains.
- Joint pain.
- Mild skin infections.
- Minor abdominal pain.
- Minor back pain.
- Minor lacerations.
- Occupational health services.
- On-site X-Ray and Ultrasound, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 3 pm.
- PCR testing for COVID.
- Physical examinations.
- Prescription refills.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Sore throat.
- Specialist referral and assistance with establishing a PCP, if needed.
- Sports physicals, Little League physicals, Boy Scout physicals, etc.
- Urinary tract infections.
- Work related and sports related injuries.
Reasons to visit the Bork Emergency Center in Indiana
- Life-threatening circumstances.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Obvious fractures.
- Severe bleeding.
- Pregnancy complications.
- Change in mental state.
- Severe pain or lacerations.