Currently, IRMC is only testing those who are symptomatic or have a known exposure to COVID-19. In order to receive a COVID-19 test through IRMC, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Call 724.459.1740 for a brief evaluation on the signs and symptoms you are experiencing.
- You will be provided a link to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- Provider will evaluate you via telemedicine and order a COVID-19 test if criteria is met.
- Once the provider evaluates you, a test will be ordered at their discretion. Then, you may call 724.357.7075 to report for test at our drive-thru location.
Indiana Regional Medical Center's UrgiCare provides fast, convenient, no-appointment-necessary services. In addition, seeking treatment at UrgiCare ensures complete hospital backup of all medical imaging, diagnostic testing and other ancillary services if needed. UrgiCare provides quality care for unexpected illnesses, minor accidents and work-related injuries as well as camp, sports and commercial driver's license physicals. You can rely on UrgiCare when your primary care physician is unavailable or as an alternative to the emergency room without the wait.
As a patient, determining whether something is "urgent" or an "emergency" for you or your family is not easy. At IRMC, we are ready to help you either way:
Reasons to visit UrgiCare
- Seasonal allergies.
- Sinus infections.
- Cough, colds and the flu.
- Sore throat.
- Minor lacerations.
- Minor back pain.
- Mild skin infections.
- Minor abdominal pain.
- Physical examinations.
Reasons to visit the Bork Emergency Center
- Life-threatening circumstances.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Obvious fractures.
- Severe bleeding.
- Pregnancy complications.
- Change in mental state.
- Severe pain or lacerations.